Thursday, June 4, 2009

I just can't decide :(

I have been spending all morning trying to find a new cute blog layout. let me know what you think. it may be a winner :):)
Madeline got a new hula hoop the other day and is OBSESSED. She doesn't quite get it to spin around her hips so she just holds onto it and twirls around. Super Cute!
This week's drama has been my hair color. I needed to dye it due to thegrays that are starting to sprout and have been advised by my stylist that i CANNOT just pluck them every time or i will become bald. So i went and bought what seemed to be the color that was closest to my natural color. or so i thought. after an exciting trip to Walgreen's which had me chasing Madeline all over the store as she ran with no shoes on up and down the aisles i got home and was ready to go. let me just say i DO NOT look good as a redhead. It was terrible. although no one else seemed to notice except me but that's not the point, I KNEW it was red. After spending two days completely hating my hair i decided to dye it Dark Ash Brown. This ASH word was the key i guess. apparently gals like me that don't want red in their hair need to choose only colors with ASH in it to avoid this. The result.... SUCCESS! it still has a little red to it from the initial dye job but now i am a dark brown color that is quite a bit darker than my original but much better than red so I'll take it :) I would send you a photo but i think that's kinda weird to just take a picture of my hair. i am sure you get the point :)
Tonight Madeline and i are going to go and try to find her a babysitter for Friday nights. there is a girl down the street i have been kinda stalking for the past few months and now since i have officially met her and her mom and brother and sister i feel comfortable enough to go and get her number :) Hopefully this works out because Brian and i have discovered that kickball with a two year old = NO FUN!
Wish us luck!

No comments: