Friday, May 11, 2007

So many people to meet.......


Maddy with Sarah... next time maybe we will get Sarah's face in the picture:)


Maddy with mom and dad at the Great Lakes Loons game


talking with dad about his day


Hanging out on her boppy pillow


With her daddy at their first Tiger's game together


Future suitor Gavin and his mom Erika at the Tiger's game


Maddy with Grandpa Don


Meeting Vanessa for the first time

Madeline has been meeting so many people. She is so good about it though and loves being passed around from one person to the next. She just stares at everyone and looks as though she is just soaking them in. I think she is going to be quite the social butterfly...... what a surprise huh?:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I feel so honored to be on the blog with Maddie! Thank you Shannon!!

Hugs,
Sarah

Joye said...

Well, I didn't recognize my sister but I did recognize my throw in the background!

The Bonsall's said...

Of course you are on the blog with maddy, maybe next time we can get your face in the picture:)

and a beautiful throw it is Joye:):)