Tuesday, May 15, 2007

4 Weeks Old!!


Maddy is already thinking about the future of our country and can't wait to make it the best it can be:)


Madeline listens so well when her parents talk to her


It was really loud at the Red wings game so Bri and I took our towels and folded them up to protect little Maddy's ears, it doesn't look like it but she actually slept thru the entire game


The three of us at Madeline's first Red Wings game

At only 4 weeks our little Maddy has quite the social life. Last Friday she went to her very first Red Wings game. I didn't get to my first game until last year. I didn't even think of how loud it would be at the game until we got there. To protect her ears Brian and I folded up the playoff towels they gave us and stuffed them inside her hood. She slept thru the whole game so it must have worked. On Saturday she went to her first birthday party and then of course Sunday was Mother's day. I had a GREAT first mother's day and Bri and Maddy were too good to me. Nana Linda, Aunt Megan and Aunt Leigh and Uncle DJ came to visit and Brian grilled out for us. Tomorrow she will attend her second birthday party for Woodke at BW3's which should be every exciting for her. All in all a very busy 4 weeks and so much more fun to follow. Everyday she becomes more and more alert and is even paying attention to herself in the mirror and loves listening to me when i read to her. She stares at the bright pictures in the books. It's been only 4 weeks since she has entered our lives but i can't even imagine a single minute without her.

No comments: