Monday, June 1, 2009

weekend update....

This weekend was pretty busy. On Friday we had our first kickball game. The Bayside Tiger's came up short with a loss in the first game but then a tie for the second. Starting the season at 0-1-1 i guess isn't so bad. Then Saturday my Relay for Life team hosted a pub crawl in downtown royal oak. it was a SUCCESS!! We raised more money than expected and all had a lot of fun. Not to mention the Wings pulled out their first victory for the Stanley Cup finals. GO WINGS! Sunday my mom (Nana) and Megan and Broc joined Brian, Scott, Madeline and i at the Detroit zoo. It was a beautiful day out and we had our own little Jimmy Johns picnic and then enjoyed the sights. There is a new joey at the zoo and i was sad Maddy wasn't with us at the time to see him/her but i can't wait to take her back to em out. Finished the weekend with a marvelous dinner, thank you Scott and Bri and enjoyed a second Wings victory. This week is pretty low key so that feels nice. I need to get back on track with my Half Marathon training schedule so this will be a good week for that. Life gets so busy sometimes. I really think if Madeline would suck it up and let herself enjoy a nice ride in the jogging stroller once in awhile it would make my life a whole lot simpler:) oh well. Here are some pictures that my sister captured yesterday. One of these days I'll invest in a new camera and be able to keep everyone up to date with more current ones. Until then i will steal them from sandy and Megan, thanks ladies :)

No comments: