Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Madeline's Big Week

Madeline started at the babysitters this week. So far she just sleeps while she's there and eats too. She is getting HUGE! I think she weighs about 2 pounds more this week than she did last week at her doctor's appointment. I had to change over her closet and put away the clothes that are 0-3 months and get out the bigger sizes. Today she wore an outfit that is 3-6 months and it fit her perfectly. Our little girl is getting so many rolls and filling out quite nicely. When we were at the doctors last week they said her height and weight put her in the 75th percentile and her head size was in the 25th. That got me to thinking..... a lot of babies do have big heads and since Maddy's isn't that is the reason hats in her size aren't fitting. Oh well, I love the size of her head and think it's quite perfect, which isn't a surprise because she is entirely perfect in every way.


These boots were made for walking :)


Mommy and Daddy love her double chin :)

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Yeah! Hopefully the clothes I sent will be of some use to you now!

I love checking in on the blog and seeing those pictures! Thanks for taking the time to keep us up to date! You guys are awesome parents! Love you!
Aunt Cathy

The Bonsall's said...

I was going to call you about the clothes. it's been a hectic couple of weeks with heading back to work and the grandmas being here. i just went thru the clothes... I LOVE THEM!!! They are all great and she even wore one of the outfits today. Thank you so much. i am looking forward to christmas time to put her in that one red outfit with the tights:)

Love you to and glad you are enjoying the blog:)!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Look at those cheeks. I love her little pudgy thighs and those boots!